Monday 3 August 2015

A busy week ahead in Northumberland

Today I have a series of meetings at County Hall - which for the time being is still in Morpeth! Then I have a number of appointments including with representatives of the housing provider, Isos. Tuesday I am heading out west again, whilst Wednesday I am in Prudhoe almost the whole day, followed by a meeting regarding the Tynedale Community Bank project. Thursday And Friday are fluid. Saturday is the Slaley Show, but I have another commitment elsewhere, of which I will blog more this week.
Wednesday's Prudhoe day will feature
- a discussion and visit to the Prudhoe allotment
- a meet regarding the walled garden project
- meetings with various residents in west Wylam and a trip to the Prudhoe Football club
- a residents meeting at old eltringham court