-8-9.30: Women To Win mock selection of MPs and 3 candidates tell candidates how they got selected, with Tim Montgomerie in the conservative home tent.
- then meetings with candidates, and coffee with theNewcastle Airport representative, Graeme Mason re APD and devolution.
12.00: Dementia meeting with Alzheimer's Society
- 12.45 to 14.00 - Northumbrian Water event Novotel Hotel - I am speaking
- 16.00 - Meeting with Network Rail re Gilsland Station and rail crossings, station maintenance and bridgework
- 17.30 to 19.00 – 'Energy and Equity event' focusing on off grid - speaking with several key experts
Venue: Drawing Room, Hyatt Regency Hotel, 2 Bridge Street, B1 2JZ
- 19.00 to 21.00 - Common Vision event on local economic growth - 266a – 271 Broad Street, B1 2DS. 'Greater economic localism will answer the devolution question’. With several other MPs
Boris Johnson and Theresa May speaking on Tuesday morning - I shall be in the main hall to hear my boss, the Home Secretary.
- 12.30 to 14.00 - ResPublica Roundtable: speaking on creation of local banks. Room 15/17, Jurys Inn, 245 Broad Street, B1 2HQ.
- 14.00 – 14.30 - Meeting BT Public Affairs team re rural broadband
- 14.30 - Meeting Ed Boyd, Deputy Policy Director, The Centre for Social Justice.