Wednesday 15 October 2014

Will be at Falstone Church Service this Sunday at 11am to help dedicate new war memorial

I am looking forward to visiting and worshipping at the St Peters Church in Falstone, high up in the upper north Tyne valley, this Sunday. This is another of the dozens of local churches I am trying to make sure I visit during my 5 year term - I will fail, for sure. Aside from the service, to which many prominent church leaders are coming, and the dedication, there is a exhibition and pooled lunch in the village hall afterwards, along with book sales from my old friends at Cogito Books. Many congratulations to all the organisers and I would urge anyone interested to make the beautiful journey up the North Tyne on Sunday morning. I shall be spending much of the rest of the day in the local area, and hope to pop up the road to Kielder, but have a speaking engagement near Darlington on Sunday night.