Monday 6 May 2013

Back in Westminster

At my desk tonight going through outstanding correspondence / catching up on emails. Tomorrow the House returns. I have meetings, in particular, tomorrow with the NHS Minister over GP contracts / revised terms and conditions. This has been particularly brought to the fore by my meetings with the Haydon Bridge GPs in April, and extensively in correspondence, but others have also raised it.
As I have been up north for the Council elections my apologies if we have been a little slow responding to your emails / letters but they will all be dealt with, as always. We get over 100 letters / emails a day but try to respond to everyone. If you have not received a response within a few weeks then do not hesitate to contact the London office which deals with all the correspondence.