Sunday 24 February 2013

In westminster prepping for the week ahead

Sat at my desk catching up on emails / paperwork and getting set for a busy week in the House with
- Children and Families Bill on Monday
- Remaining Stages of the Groceries Code Adjudicator Bill after House of Lords amendemnts on Tuesday
- PMQs and other debates on wednesday, plus preparation and drafting of a speech for the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill, which returns to the House on Monday 4th March. I will be raising and supporting local banks again.
On Thursday Morning I am coming north to Hexham, and have a series of events in Haydon Bridge on Thursday, and Haltwhistle on Friday.
This coming Sunday March 3rd I am on the Politics Show at around 11.30 on BBC. My hope is that I will also be going to the Tynedale Point to Point at Crobridge on Sunday. It seems a lot more than 4 years since I rode the wonderful Lowlander to be the winner there on March 1st 2009!!