Sunday 18 November 2012

Tour Guide

Every time I walk into the Houses of Parliament it reminds me how lucky I am to have been elected to represent the constituency of Hexham.

One of the best thing about our Parliament is that you, as a taxpayer and voter, have the democratic right to come and see it for yourself. You can come to see the chamber, watch a live debate or take a a free tour of the whole, rather magnificent building. If you live in my constituency I am more than happy to arrange those for you.

If you are planning on being in London in the future, please do get in touch with my office and we will try to accommodate you. The more warning you can give us the better, as the tours are very popular but they are well worth it.

We can book you in for tours 3 months prior to your visit, and they are absolutely free. Mondays and non-sitting Fridays are the best, and tours are available early morning Tuesdays and Wednesdays. There will be no tours on Thursdays.

Please drop my office an email on guy.opperman.mp@parliament.uk or call on 0207 219 7227.

I look forward to seeing you soon!