Today I am at the Woodland Trust event at the Hyatt speaking on the subject: what next for the nation's forests? We will. Be going through the recent Forestry Report in detail with Rory Stewart, MP, and others.
The rest of my Birmingham Schedule features the following events:
- Green Alliance round table event at the ICC 8-9.45am tomorrow with Oliver Letwin MP and key members of the climate change committee
- Respublica event with Philip Blond & Damian Leeson, head of John Lewis speaking on the economy on the way business and communities can work together. 10.30-12 ICC
- Working together for a better North East, event organised with Northumbrian Water, with Martin Callanan, MEP, and Heidi Mottram. 12.30 -2 Darwin suite in the Novotel Hotel.
- Policy Exchange event at Jury's Inn at 2.15 on policies for blue collar Tories
- then various other events on monday
Tuesday is equally busy with bbcradio Newcastle at breakfast followed by a dignity in dying event
At 12.30 I am speaking at a Respublica event on Local banking
At 6.30 really looking forwards to debating with Polly Toynbee, of the Guardian, and Jesse Norman, MP on How to restore public trust in companies with the High Pay Centre, again at the Jury's Inn